450.5% APR REPRESENTATIVE
Get a no-obligation quote!
At Loans 2 Go, we always respect the privacy of our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy at all times. This policy will give you a thorough explanation of the way we collect your data and how it may be used. It may be updated from time to time so you should review it occasionally.
The type of data collected may include personal information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth and employment details. It may also include details of the agreements you have had with us in the past or unsuccessful applications for further credit. You may also disclose sensitive information to us (such as, information about your physical and mental health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual life, medical information), which we may hold and process. Wherever possible we will always ask your explicit consent to process this information.
You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information. When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
Your data will always be dealt with responsibly and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. Information stored or collected about you helps us improve our service and helps to make sure that any agreement you have with us is run smoothly. For example, your information may be used to:
Any debit or credit card details provided to us either during the loan application or subsequently, will be kept and used to take further payments both on your current loan and on any subsequent loans in accordance with the instructions you’ve given us.
We will hold your data on our systems as follows:
We may also transfer your personal information abroad to countries outside the UK or the EEA. If we do so, we will ensure the information is handled securely to standards as least as good as those in the UK and that your information is only ever used in accordance with the terms of this policy.
When you apply for credit we use credit scoring. This is a system that helps us to understand behaviour and its impact on an individual's propensity to pay. Credit scoring will take account of information you provide on your application, information provided by credit reference agencies and information already held on our record about you, and data. Our credit scoring processes are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain fair, effective and unbiased. If you submit an application and it is declined through this process, you can contact us within 14 days to have the decision reviewed.
Your loan application will be registered on your credit report under the name Loans 2 Go Limited. We are presently working with Call Credit and Equifax. Should you require more information on these Credit Reference Agencies, please visit their websites. We will undertake a search with at least one of the aforementioned agencies or in some cases both when you apply for credit thereby reviewing your credit records as well as anyone financially associated with you. The agency will keep a record of this search and place a "footprint" on your file, whether or not your application proceeds.
Once you take a loan product with us, we will report regularly to the CRAs on your payment history. If you fall behind on your payments and satisfactory proposals are not received within a month of a formal demand being issued, then a default notice may be recorded at the CRAs which may impact your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Information we and other organisations provide to the CRAs may be used by us and them to;
We will only ever share your data with third parties for the purposes explained below and elsewhere in this policy. All third party companies we deal with are carefully selected and trusted companies and wherever possible contracts are put in place with them to ensure that your information is kept safe. We will only disclose your information to third parties where such a disclosure is permitted by law or where we have your permission. Some examples of third parties we may disclose your details to are:
We know how important it is to keep your data safe, so all information collected is stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety and we employ up to date security technology to ensure your data remains safe. You should understand that providing data via online transmission is not always completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection in this respect, but we do commit to you that we will do everything we can to protect information sent to us electronically.
You are not required to provide us with viewing access to your bank account transaction information (Transaction History) or internet banking access details. You may still be allowed to apply for a loan with us if you do not provide us with this information. However, if you do it will help us make an informed decision about whether we can lend to you.
If you agree that we may access your Transaction History the following provisions shall apply.Provide Accurate Information:
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your bank accounts (with us or third parties) and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your bank account information up-to-date, accurate and complete. It is very important to note:
Please contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.Purposes:
We will access your Transaction History using the services of a credit reference agency called Perfect Data Solutions Limited (PDS). We will use your Transaction History to assess your creditworthiness and whether the loan you seek is affordable.
Neither we nor PDS will store or have access to your internet banking credentials, PIN codes or passwords. That information is encrypted in transit and stored by a third party service provider upon their servers in a secure environment outside the EEA.Third Party Accounts:
By agreeing to allow us viewing access to your Transaction History, you authorise PDS and PDS's service providers to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by us, and to register to view bank statements over a period of up to 90 days. You agree that PDS and PDS's service providers may, and are instructed by you as your agent and nominated representative, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. This will include the following purposes: copying Transaction History over a 90 day period and storing the copied Transaction History on our servers.
You agree that the Transaction History shall also be used by PDS for credit reference agency purposes and may be taken into account when producing your individual credit score which may be shared with other organisations as part of your credit record.
You acknowledge and agree that when we, PDS or PDS's service providers access and retrieve information and Transaction History from third party sites, this is undertaken as your agent, and not the agent on behalf of any third party (including the bank account provider). You should be aware that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on this authorisation and agency granted by you. You should also be aware that this service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party bank account providers. We would recommend that you refer to the terms and conditions of your internet banking provider if you would like more information.
You understand that allowing us to review your Transaction History is at your sole risk.
We are only able to review your Transaction History on an "as is" and "as available basis" as it is made available to us by service providers. It may not be available to us from time to time.
We cannot guarantee that allowing us to review your Transaction History will guarantee the success of your loan application or the rate at which the loan is available.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on a user’s computer. It can contain information about the user and the way they interact with the internet and can help make a user’s online experience more efficient. We use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant information to show you when you're browsing.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you’d expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
You can decline the use of non-essential cookies by changing your browser settings to block some or all cookies. Click here for more information. Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies.
The Data Protection Act 1998 makes provision for you to be able to access any information we may hold on you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request, which you can make by writing to email@example.com . A £10 fee is payable. The fee covers our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. To help us ensure the data we hold about you is accurate and up to date, you may ask us to correct or remove any data that you believe is inaccurate by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to request Credit Reference Agencies to provide you with information that they hold about you. To access such information you must contact them directly and please note that a fee may be payable.
As part of our application process, we will ask you whether we may contact you in future about products and services offered by our organisation or trusted third parties. You are given the option to ‘opt-out’ of any such contact and if you do so, you will not receive any communication apart from that concerned with your application. If you do not ‘opt-out’ at the application stage and wish to do so later, you just need to let us know by contacting using the details given below.
Please also feel free to contact us with queries, requests, or comments you may have about this policy. Our contact details are as follows:
Loans 2 Go Limited, Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, Putney SW15 2NN
Tel: 0330 400 0403; E-mail: email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 LogBook Loans All Rights Reserved.
DISCLOSURE: This site is operated by Loans 2 Go Limited t/a Logbook Loans, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 4519020), at Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London SW15 2NN, which is an active member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For independent help, please go to Money Advice Service
Find Nearby Branches
Terms & Conditions
“Website” means Logbook Loans. “You” means you, the person(s) who visits and/or uses the Website for any purpose. “We” or “us” means
3 WEBSITE USE AND SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Any Valuation we provide to you or any indicative offers we make are not offers capable of acceptance but will be deemed as invitations to treat. If we supply you with goods or services following an Order then full details of the products and services that we will actually supply to you will be contained in a written agreement, which can only be varied in writing. Any photographs, samples, drawings, specifications, product details in any format or any form of advertising material shown by us to provide some indication of the products and services and are not part of the terms of your Order unless specifically stated within the Order. Nothing on the Website is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial, investment or other advice. Anything on the Website, including any links to any other websites or information from it or anything whatsoever will not form a recommendation, endorsement, guarantee or warranty and you agree that we have no liability in this regard. Any Order with us is not binding on either party until it has been agreed by execution of a written contract. When you click on links you may be forwarded to third party websites, including those of Associates. We have no control or responsibility regarding third parties, Associates or any other websites. You are aware that you will enter into a separate agreement which has nothing to do with us and you must make yourself aware of the terms of such agreements. You specifically confirm that we cannot be held liable in this regard.
4 OUR OBLIGATIONS
5 CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
(1) By using the Website you confirm that you are aged 18 or over, are a resident of the United Kingdom and that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. Where you are using the website on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so and that the organisation agrees to and permits the use of the Website generally.
(2) You agree that use of the Website is for non commercial purposes and that should you breach this condition then you will be liable to pay to us an amount for the use of the Website which you agree will be £100 for each and every such breach of this condition. You agree that this is not a penalty but is a liquidated damages clause. For the avoidance of doubt, each and every page view of the Website, for commercial purposes, will be deemed to be a breach of this condition.
(3) You agree to use the Website for its intended and legal purposes and to abide by any and all relevant laws. This includes not using the Website fraudulently, nor using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process or program.
(4) It is your responsibility to:
(a) confirm that you have the legal right to use the Website and our services and products;
(b) ensure that any product or service meets your needs. We advise that you take independent advice; and
(c) supply us with accurate, valid and current information which is free from any defects including but not limited to viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may have a contaminating, harmful or destructive effect on any part of the Website or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
(5) You will be liable for any expenses incurred by us as a result of your failure to comply with your obligations and you agree to indemnify us for any losses that we may incur as a result of your failure to comply with your obligations.
6 COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) The Website and all the content (including text, images, marks and logos), with the exception of any advertisements and anything on licence from copyright holders, is subject to copyright which belongs to us. This means that users have a licence to simply use the Website but this does not convey any rights of ownership to you nor any rights to use or display the copyrighted information in any way. Likewise, there is no partnership, joint venture, agency, employment or any other form of relationship between us.
(2) Specifically, all users agree that without our express written agreement specifically for that user, they will not breach any copyright in respect of information, text, images, content, materials, and anything whatsoever supplied to you or available from us. This specifically includes that you will not adapt, interfere with, copy, reproduce, modify, assign, make derivative works, distribute or in any way publicly display, create Internet “links” to the service or “frame” or “mirror” the Website or any part or content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device, reverse engineer, or access the services in any way to build a product using similar ideas, function, or which is in any way similar to the Website.
We reserve the right to assign any and all of our rights or obligations under the Terms. However, unless you have our prior written consent, you can not assign rights or obligations or delegate any duties under the Terms.
For any notice to have legal effect it must be made in writing. Notices to you from us shall be deemed to have been received by you if sent by post to the address you have provided. Notices sent by you to us should be sent to the address set out in section 1 and will only be deemed to be received if actually received by us.
9 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or our agents. However, we will not be liable for any other loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any negligence by us, our employees or our agents, including out of negligence relating to or in any way connected to any installation, use (unauthorised or otherwise), errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the provision or uses of the website or the Terms.
(2) You are aware that products and services may be provided by Associates. If you proceed to obtain products and services with those associates then you will be bound by their terms and conditions and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you understand such terms and conditions before you enter into an agreement with them. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any third party product or service you obtain after using the Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product or service.
(3) We will never be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of profit or any other economic loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable at the date of your use of the Website or the date of the Order, as applicable.
(4) Other than those implied by law where you are dealing as a consumer, in the event of our breaching any of the Terms, your remedies are limited to damages which, in no circumstance whatsoever, will exceed the price of any products or services.
(5) We cannot guarantee that the Website or any services provide will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. We make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other defect or problems which may occur in respect of any viewing or use of the Website nor in respect of any e-mail or document which we provide. We are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused or resulting from the use or a failure to provide the Website or for any virus or defect as a result of any e-mail or document we send.
(6) We have made every effort to ensure that any products are displayed as accurately as possible but cannot be responsible for variations. What you see depends on your monitor and settings and we cannot guarantee this will be accurate.
10 DATA PROTECTION & INFORMATION
Nothing in these Terms and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of our rights under the Terms shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
12 FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, general strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, pandemics or epidemics, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
13 INVALIDITY & SEVERANCE
Each clause or any part at all of the Terms is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part of the Terms be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of the Terms.
(1) The Terms supersede any and all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and us.
(2) We reserve the right to vary the Terms at any time and such variation takes effect when they are updated on the Website.
15 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please select the closest branch to you. A representative from that store will contact you.