Need to make quick cash in 2017? How to get rich this spring!
Are there ways out there that we can get rich quick – or at least make a bit of quick cash – this spring?
Spring has sprung and many of us feel the need to make a fresh start in various areas of our lives. Newspapers and magazines are full of how to declutter and spring clean your home or get ultra fit or start the killer diet to get the perfect beach body. There is definitely a sense of restlessness that accompanies spring being in the air; an urge that we need to move our lives on in some way.
But for many of us this urge is dragged down by the constant lack of money in our lives. Every month is a struggle to make ends meet, and this can consume so much of our time and energy that we just can’t face trying to do anything else – even if we could afford to! Perhaps 2017 is time to change?
The Internet is simply full of “get rich quick” schemes! Sadly, there’s a lot of truth in the old saying that if it seems too good to be true then it probably is. Over the years there have been dozens of different programmes that promise to change your life and make you millions. From pyramid selling schemes to Empower Network blogging to Coffee Shop Millionaire to Amway products – to name but a few.
Whilst we are not denying that some people have indeed managed to make a bit of money from such programmes, it is only a very few that achieve the astonishing levels of success that are dangled tantalisingly in front of you. But sadly there are many more people who sign up for whatever programme it is, invest time and money in trying to make a go of it, and then end up further in debt than when they started.
By all means do keep your eyes open for new opportunities to make money – and you might like to check out this blog by lifehack that suggests some legitimate ways you can make realistic amounts of money on the Internet. But to achieve true financial freedom you need to work hard at sorting out your current financial situation and – most importantly – creating new financial habits that will stop you sliding into debt again.
Rather than gambling on some potentially risky Internet money making scheme, your best bet is to sort out your current finances this spring. Whilst this will not make you rich it will help you become financially comfortable and to start moving forward in a positive direction. You can then start to make sensible decisions about your financial future.
You first need to come up with a plan to get yourself out of whatever financial difficulty you are currently in. As part of this, consider doing some or all of the following:
- Make a complete list of all your debts and any money you have eg savings to get a full picture of your financial situation.
- Pay off as many of your debts as you can from the money you already have now.
- Consider a quick cash loan to pay off the remainder of your debts and be left with just one consolidation loan to start paying off from this point onwards.
- Do not use credit cards any more, they will gradually get you into more debt which will catch up with you eventually!
- Make a realistic budget of what money you have coming in each month and all the bills you have to pay.
- Check every single bill you pay – is it something you still need? If not, cancel it! But if it is then look at ways you can reduce it, perhaps by switching supplier.
- Never pay more than you need for food and other essentials: shop around for offers, use coupons and vouchers, shop carefully and don’t waste a thing.
- For other items don’t automatically buy things new – check local selling sites for used items in good condition – or swap with friends.
- If you need more income then look for a different job or an additional job or see if there are items you can sell to get you off to a flying start.
- Get into the habit of saving. Just a small amount each month can make a big difference further on.
If you can get into some good financial habits this spring then you will be building a good foundation on which to build for the future. You will have a clearer head and have more energy to pursue dreams and opportunities as they come your way. Who knows – you may find a way to become rich! But at least in the meantime you will be able to live comfortably and enjoy life with what you already have.