Logbook Loans Explained… All You Need To Know
The ins and outs of Logbook Loans…
Word is spreading about the hidden secret of logbook loans! For some people they can be the ideal way to raise cash quickly. A logbook loan is secured against your vehicle. The lender holds onto your logbook (V5 document) for the duration of the loan but you have full use of the vehicle and the logbook is returned to you when you finish paying off the loan.
If you decide that a logbook loan is right for you then you need to find a lender whom you can trust to treat you fairly and with respect. This is why you should consider Logbook Loans! We pride ourselves on our quality of customer service and excellent customer reviews as well as our ability to provide logbook loans. We are also fully authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are ten good reasons to choose Logbook Loans!
- We offer log book loans secured against a wide range of vehicles including cars, vans and motorbikes as long as it is roadworthy, taxed, MOT’d and insured.
- You could borrow any amount from £400 up to £50,000. The amount you can borrow will be calculated based on the value of your vehicle and how much you can afford to pay on a weekly or monthly basis.
- We have flexible payment methods. We can pay you in cash up to £5,000 in our branches or transfer sums between £5,000 and £50,000 into your bank account.
- We can usually pay you on the same day you apply for a loan.
- We do not charge any set up fees when you take out the loan.
- We offer a flexible repayment term ranging from 12 months to 36 months.
- You can pay us with your debit card, via bank transfer or a cheque.
- All customers have the right to settle their loan at any time. There are no charges for settling early and depending on how early you settle, you could even be entitled to a rebate.
- To qualify for a logbook loan with us, we only need to confirm 3 things: your identity, your ownership of a vehicle and your ability to make repayments.
- We consider everyone and make a decision based on your affordability to repay the loan, not just on your credit score.
Like any kind of financial commitment, you need to consider both the benefits and risks before proceeding. The main benefits are listed above. Also bear in mind that the APR on a logbook loan is likely to be lower than a personal loan because a logbook loan is secured on your vehicle, and you retain full use of your vehicle for the duration of the loan.
But one of the main concerns that people have is what would happen if they were unable to make repayments. At Logbook Loans (a trading name of Loans 2 Go Limited) we do everything possible to work with our customers if they fall on hard times as long as you do your best to work with us. Your successful repayment of your loan is our ultimate goal!
- Call us on 0330 400 4137
- Complete our short enquiry form online
- Contact us via our Web Chat service
- Visit one of our 58 branches